Heath Ledger dies from accidental overdose
Posted by George on February 6th, 2008
Heath Ledger black and white pic

The New York City medical examiner’s reported that Heath Ledger died from an accidental overdose resulting from the abuse of six prescription medications.

The NYC medical examiner has finished the toxicology report following the death of Heath Ledger, and has just ruled that the actor’s death was caused by “acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam, and doxylamine.”

A private funeral for Heath will take place on Saturday in Perth, Australia. Heath’s daughter, Matilda Rose Ledger, and ex-girlfriend, Michelle Williams, has just arrived in Australia, joining Ledger’s father, Kim, mother Sally and sister Kate.

Related Today

No Comment to “Heath Ledger dies from accidental overdose” »

Comment

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a comment

XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

 
Copyright © 2005-2017 today.ccopinion.com. All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy